New Energy Coalition is a knowledge and network organisation striving for a sustainable world by boosting the acceleration of the energy transition. This system transformation requires business enterprises, (knowledge) institutes and policy makers to innovate in close collaboration in order to achieve breakthroughs in technology and knowledge, in economic and societal implementations and in people’s mindset and behaviour. As a catalyst, New Energy Coalition drives innovation and education by bringing together knowledge, policy and entrepreneurship.
For our Business School Energy Delta Institute we are looking for an: Energy Analyst (0,8-1 fte)
About Energy Delta Institute
Energy Delta Institute (EDI) is the leading energy business school. EDI’s mission is to bring together world-class energy knowledge and business skills to educate and inspire energy professionals to become the leaders of a sustainable energy future. Since the end of 2017 EDI is part of the New Energy Coalition. We are a young, dynamic and ambitious organisation with an informal working atmosphere providing great opportunities to develop yourself.
As an Energy Analyst
You are very interested in the developments in the energy market and you work on developing our knowledge base. You can translate market developments in your focus area into developing and keeping up to date the content of our trainings. You work closely together with the teams of energy analysts, account managers, our portfoliomanager and lecturers. The available position is an excellent opportunity as a young professional to start your career in the field of energy. You will report to the Managing Director of the business school.
• Staying up to date regarding main developments in your main focus areas;
• Contributing to the development of an competitive programme portfolio in cooperation with your colleagues and external knowledge partners by: analysing the market, evaluating the current programmes, identifying new topics and developing programme content;
• Content support and contact with our lecturers;
• Preparing and/or finding relevant pre-reading material and cases for the programs, in cooperation with the lecturers;
• Contributing to relevant research projects;
• Representing EDI in relevant projects and networks.
• A high interest or some working/study experience in the energy sector;
• Well-developed analytical skills;
• Team player with good social and networking skills as well as drive and perseverance;
• Higher education/academic level of education;
• Excellent communication skills in writing and oral in Dutch and English;
• Proactive and structured;
• Ability to thrive in an international work environment.
We offer a 12-month contract with outlook to a permanent position. We offer a varied job with lots of development opportunities, an informal culture and good secondary working conditions. Salary indication: €2.660- €5.300, depending on education, and years of experience.
For more information about New Energy Coalition or our Business School Energy Delta Institute please visit our websites www.newenergycoalition.org and www.energydelta.org. Should you like to know more about this job position, then please contact Hande Helder-Kirbas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please send your motivation letter with CV no later than 30th of June to HRM@newenergycoalition.org, with subject title ”Application Energy Analyst Business School”.
Download the vacancy text here..