About New Energy Coalition
New Energy Coalition is a knowledge and network organisation striving for a sustainable world by boosting the acceleration of the energy transition. This system transformation requires business enterprises, (knowledge) institutes and policy makers to innovate in close collaboration in order to achieve breakthroughs in technology and knowledge, in economic and societal implementations and in people’s mindset and behaviour. As a catalyst, New Energy Coalition drives innovation and education by bringing together knowledge, policy and entrepreneurship.
For our Business School Energy Delta Institute we are looking for a:
Portfoliomanager (0,8 – 1 fte)
About Energy Delta Institute
Energy Delta Institute (EDI) is the leading energy business school. EDI’s mission is to bring together world-class energy knowledge and business skills to educate and inspire energy professionals to become the leaders of a sustainable energy future. Since the end of 2017 EDI is part of the New Energy Coalition. We are a young, dynamic and ambitious organisation with an informal working atmosphere providing great opportunities to develop yourself.
As a Portfolio manager
You have an excellent insight into the developments in the energy market. You can translate market developments to business opportunities regarding our training portfolio, both regarding content and commercial aspects. You work closely together with management and the teams of account managers and energy analysts. You have an open mind for new business models and opportunities as well as the professionalization and optimisation of the portfolio and business processes.
You are a key contact for our knowledge partners and you are able to act as a good sparring partner both for them as well as for our business partners in developing new programmes. Based on this knowledge and experience you can also represent the Institute at events and conferences, potentially acting as an expert speaker or moderator.
You will report to the Managing Director of the business school.
- Responsible for the continuing development of an up to date programme portfolio in cooperation with the team of energy analysts by: analysing the market, evaluating the current programmes, identifying new topics and developing new programme content;
- Identifying and maintaining partnerships with partnering business schools and programme organisers;
- Representing EDI during events and actively building on a relevant network.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the energy sector;
- Team player with good social and networking skills as well as drive and perseverance;
- Higher education/academic level of working and thinking;
- Excellent communication skills in writing and oral in Dutch and English;
- Proactive and structured;
- Preferably broad commercial experience;
- Able to incorporate and balance different interests;
- Feeling at ease in a more complex public-private working environment;
- Ability to thrive in an international work environment;
We offer a 12-month contract with outlook to a permanent position. We offer a varied job with lots of development opportunities, an informal culture and good secondary working conditions. Salary indication: € 3.000 – € 6.300, depending on education, and years of experience.
For more information about New Energy Coalition or our Business School Energy Delta Institute please visit our websites www.newenergycoalition.org and www.energydelta.org. Would you like to know more about this job position, then please contact Jeanet van Dellen (Managing Director EDI) at email@example.com. Download the vacancy text here.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please send your motivation letter with CV no later than 12 May to HRM@newenergycoalition.org, with subject title ”Application Portfoliomanager Business School”.